Information. Materiality. 3Dprinting.
- If you have not already take this survey do it now. It will only take two minutes and if you don’t you want get the classes you want next semester.
Tuesday March 3rd
- Read Information Feudalism. Drahos & Braithwaite. Chapters 1-3, 10-11, 14 (This is a lot of reading so start it early)
- Keywords: Intellectual Property, Piracy, State Granted Monopoly Privelege, TRIPS
- Bring some of your completed prints to class. For example the iPhone cases, the two color key chains, the gnome. I want to show you all to see what people have been making.
Printing This Week
- You can sign up here. Note there is a lot more time and time slots are a lot larger. You do not have to print this week, so if you are pressed for time, you can skip it, but if you want to feel free.
- Make sure you are updating your printing portfolios. Some of you are doing a good job with this, updating with pictures etc. Others not so much.
- Due by Thursday is your one paragraph proposal for you paper topic. See below for the guidelines if you missed this.
- And finally on Tuesday I will hand out the midterm, which is a take home exam that will be due back to me after spring break.
- If you missed class you probably want a copy of the midterm.