Note: We will meet on both Tuesday and Thursday this last week of class.
Our adventure in Printing is almost over. This last week we will meet both Tuesday and Thursday. Tuesday do discuss Making is Connecting and Thursday to turn in and informally present your creative portfolios.
- Read Making is Connecting (115-184)
- Read Making It Evgeny Morozov
- Keywords: Robert Putnam, Deschooling, Hacking, Maker Movement
- Bring your creative portfolios to class. Also any items you printed that you still have. (Keep in mind most people haven’t seen what you printed as you have had different printing times.)
- You are not required to print this week (as we are meeting twice) but if you would like to print I will open up the lab Tuesday and Thursday during free period. Also you can still check out a printer if you want to try and pull off a final longer print before your portfolio is due. Email me to set up a date to check out.